What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsgroup, sign up for various social networks, sign up as a volunteer, or register for an event.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our information distribution. Your information helps us to more effectively distribute updates or information for
- To improve coordination. Your contact information is used by the various coordinators to mobilize and better communicate event information.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We will not ask or solicit sensitive personal information such as social security number, full date of birth.
Yes. When you visit this website a record of your visit is logged. The following data is supplied by your browser:
- Your IP address and/or domain name
- Your operating system (type of browser and platform)
- The date, time and length of your visit to the website
- The resources you accessed and the documents you downloaded
This information is used to compile statistical information about the use of our website. It is not used for any other purpose. If you do not want ‘cookies’ to be used please adjust your browser settings to disable them.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our ministry, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites, and third party websites may also have links to our website.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you link to from our website.