Reflection and response question
- What emotions do you see or can you imagine people feel in this story
- Read John 4:23. Do you tend to think in terms of people seeking God or God seeking people? Why? What difference does it make?
- What things do you notice about the people doing the inviting in this story?
- Are there things that prevent you from being part of this world of invitation that runs through God’s mission of seeking people?
- What things encourage you to be part of that world of invitation?