*Service will start at 10:30 AM for the month of July*
Location – Tysons Corner
Welcome! Our Tysons service meets at Marshall High School located at 7731 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA. Service is from 10:00am-11:20am and is held in the auditorium, please use Door 13 to enter the building. The children meet in the cafeteria and in the classrooms near the auditorium.
Kids & Nursery
We will have early registration from 9:45am-9:55am in the lobby for all classes.
At 10am (start of service):
- Nursery (0-2 years old), 2s Beans, and Lil’ Sprouts (3-4 years old) classes will register in their classrooms.
- 2sBeans and Lil’ Sprouts will meet in F105 for 20 minute “free play”
- Seedlings-PreK, Seedlings-K, and Saplings (1st-2nd) will meet in the cafeteria (registration in the lobby)
- Oaks & Middle School/ Youth will go to the main service for praise and then be dismissed to their classes in the cafeteria.
We have family ID#s for regular attenders and will provide wristbands for visitors and newcomers. If you are needed during service, the last 3 (visitor band) or 4 digits (family ID#) of your number will be flashed on the main screen along with the coordinating room number or name.
- Pea pods (nursery 0-2 years old)- Room 312
- 2s Beans- F105 (Children 2 years old prior by September 30)
- Lil’ Sprouts- F103 (Children 3 years old prior by September 30)
Small Groups in Cafeteria
- Saplings (1st and 2nd grade)
- Oaks (3rd-5th grade)
- Middle School/Youth (6th-9th grade)
Please visit our Kids & Nursery page for more information about our Children’s Sunday School program.
Inclement Weather Announcements
If we need to cancel Sunday morning at both or one of the services (our Tysons service meets at Marshall High school which will follow Fairfax County closings), we will notify attendees of updates through twitter, our facebook page, our weekly mailchimp email newsletter, as well as post it onto our website. We will try and post the announcement by 7:00am (as applicable). Please sign up for one or more of our social media platforms to receive the most updated announcement information! You can find us on Facebook, twitter or sign up for our GCCC newsletter here.
Transportation and Parking
There is plenty of parking in the school parking lot. Please park near Door 13 as it leads to the Auditorium and look for the welcome banners or Door 4 (use George Marshall Drive) which is where our children’s classrooms are located.
The Tysons Corner metro is 1.5 miles away from Marshall High School and is not conducive to walking. If you need a ride, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Bus 28A from the Tysons Corner Station & Bus Bay E leaves the terminal every 30 minutes and will drop individuals off at a stop in front of Marshall High School after a 7 minute ride.