Hope for Reconciled Relationships
January 17, 2021
Location All Locations Speaker Pastor Tracy CommonsSeries Finding Hope in the Story of GodReference Colossians 3:12-17; Matthew 5:23-24; II Corinthians 5:18-19
Reflection and response questions:
- When you hear the word “reconciliation” what comes to mind?
- Read II Corinthians 5:18-19. If you are a follower of Jesus, how does it make you feel that you have been reconciled in your relationship with God?
- Read Colossians 3:12-15. Have you experienced a broken relationship that was then reconciled? What was that like? How did the posture of reconciliation (the characteristics listed there) impact the reconciliation you experienced?
- How does this hope for reconciled relationships make you feel about our current cultural climate?
- What relationships in your life need to be reconciled right now? What is the Spirit of God telling you to do with what you have learned? What are you going to do about it?