Reflection and response question
- Pray the Lord’s Prayer from Matt 6- How has the line “hallowed be your name” impacted your prayer life in the past?
- What difference does it make that this prayer is a petition rather than a proclamation?
- What other names/attributes/scriptures referencing the name of God come to mind when you dwell on this prayer?
- How does hallowing the name of God set up the rest of the Lord’s Prayer?
- What would it look like for this prayer “hallowed be your name” to impact your heart and how you live this week?